CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Very Excited

So I know its been a while since i've updated my blog. But I have to say that I am really excited to have family come visit this week. My mom is coming with my sister Susan and my 2 nieces Kourtney and Sierra. Its just going to be a girls trip my dad opted to say home with the dog. I'm pretty dang excited for a girls weekend in Salt Lake. I love the fact that I get to see my family. This has been one great summer!!! I hope to have pics next week!!!

5 comments:

Salmon Tolman Family said...

Have a great time with your fam! I can't wait to hear all about it. PS, I tagged you in my blog, and I also can't wait for you to post, so I can read all about THAT too!!! :0)

Krysten said...

Yay! Whats the deal? No body invited me for a girls weekend in Salt Lake. Hmpf! See if I call you a friend again! J/K! Enjoy your time with them.

Sunshine Designed said...

I'm glad your family is coming for a visit. Are you planing a trip to the SLC cemetery, or would that be too creepy?

Tawna said...

Hope the girls weekend was fun! Can't wait to hear about it. Miss you guys already, even though I didn't see you much. It's hard knowing I won't see anyone for awhile...but I guess it's true what they say that distance makes your heart grow fonder! You and Cody should come visit sometime! Love you guys!

Krysten said...

Alright where are they? YOu mentioned you'd have pictures but I don't see anything new floating around this here blog!ugd