CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Feeling A Little Old


So today I'm feeling a bit old its my nieces 16th birthday. I like the fact i'm a some what younger aunt but holy cow i'm feeling old today. It feels like it was just yesterday she was born and I was going to the hospital for the first time to see her. From there on she was my little pal. I was the first one to babysit her. My mom and sister have always said shes more like a little sister then a niece. I'm soo happy I got to spend a week with them a few weeks ago. She has turned into an awesome young lady. Now Washington drivers watch out cause shes getting her license soon. I'm sure she will be a great driver but oh my gosh I'm so not ready for my niece to be 16. Where has my little Kourtney gone. She has grown up way to fast. I love you Kourtney and Happy Sweet 16!!!!!!

0 comments: