CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

2 1/2 years way to long.



Since moving to Utah in July of 2007, I told myself ok I will make a trip back home next year. Well 2008 came and gone and so did 2009. At the begining of 2010 I told myself that this would be the year that I take that trip to Tacoma. I couldn't believe that it took me 2 1/2 years to finally make it back to Tacoma. Since Cody and I moved here we have been working a lot and I can't stress enough that we work a lot. I love my job but it was great to get away for 5 days. I took the first flight out of Salt Lake on March 11th, one of my greatest friends ever picked me up at the airport and I spent the day with her and her kids, Krysten I am so greatful that we were able to spend time together. I had a great time going to Target even tho we didn't make it to that Hat Isle, we will have to save that for my next trip. Later that afternoon my sister Shawna picked me up and we headed to her house where an anxious 7 year old was waiting to see her Aunt!! My brother in law made a great dinner then it was off to see my Mom & Dad and my Grandma. Pretty much everyone knew I was coming but my Dad and Grandma. My mom and I had it planned that my dad would answer the door. The look on his face was totally priceless, I wish I had my camera out. He opened the door then shut it on me because he was shocked to see me there. Needless to say My dad was very happy to see me and so was their dog Rufus. I didn't know who I was more excited to see My dad or Rufus. I got big hugs from my Mom & Dad then I went and said hello to my Grandma and got the biggest hug ever! I really love my Grandma and I was thankful to be able to spend time with her. We spent a good couple of hours with my Parents. Friday morning it was off to get pedicures with the girls, Me my sister Shawna my niece Jenna and my sister in law Bridgette. I was so excited to see my Brother and sister in law because back in June they had their 3rd son Jaimus, I got to meet my nephew for the first time, he is the cutest thing ever!! After pedicures it was off to get lunch, I think I ate the best Mexican resturant ever. That evening the whole family came over for dinner. My sister Susan got married last summer and I wasn't able to make it home for the wedding so I was able to meet her husband Tom and one of her Step Kids Beth who is the sweetest ever. I can't wait to meet the other 3 kids. Saturday was a girls day for Shawna, Jenna and I. We took the light rail in down Town Tacoma, Jenna was super excited to take the train since she had never been on one and the best thing its free. We went to lunch and then walked down the street to get these awesome cupcakes. Saturday was just a great day. Sunday I was able to attend my old ward and see friends that I hadn't seen since I had moved. That afternoon my baby nephew had his blessing. It was awesome to be able to be there for that. I've been able to be there for all of my nieces and nephews blessings. I don't think I've missed one. I can't wait for my next trip and hopefully i'll be able to see some other friends and stay longer!






Me and the kiddo's!




















Me and Kourtney

35 comments:

Salmon Tolman Family said...

Glad you had a great trip!

Jen said...

Sounds like it was too short and you need to head back ASAP. Cute pics!

哲宇 said...

杜雷斯成人貼圖免費成人電影線上觀看成人卡通貼圖區亞洲成人文成人dvd影城線上免費看短片線上免費做愛影片線上免費無碼短片線上免費貼片線上免費漫畫網線上免費影片a線上直播免費a片線上洪爺線上看無碼卡通線上看影片a線上看碼線上美女影片線上做愛小影片線上做愛遊戲線上做愛影片區線上情色看線上情色貼線上情色影片免費線上無碼免費av線上短片免費線上短片免費試看線上看情色影片網線上看情色網線上看做愛小影片免費線上看A金瓶梅成人漫畫金瓶梅情色小說文學ut聊天室色情文學

羅惠玲 said...

人間好話,要如海綿遇水牢牢吸住......................................................

JeremiahRenne332 said...

思想與理論,貴呼先於行動,但行動較思想或理論更高貴........................................

惠IdellA_Fecteau1231蘋 said...

您的blog蠻不錯的耶,祝你快樂哦!期待您的更新!........................................

ElvisS_Scholten0188 said...

文章很棒~感謝!!..................................................

品華yur1095is_newson1 said...

I do like ur article~!!!..................................................

Lo11211ganO_Kellam said...

All good things come to an end..............................................

ShilaS_群平 said...

成人dvd影城線上免費看成人卡通成人色情電影院色情卡通貼圖色情片免費線上觀賞紅耶紅爺紅爺貼圖紅爺影城紅爺論壇美女圖片免費美女裸体美國色片免費看美國色情片免費觀賞美國色情影片美國免費成人影片美國免費影片美國免費線上a片美國性愛片美國美女圖美國愛買美遊戲美腿a片美腿絲襪性美麗女人國美國色片美國成人影片美國成人片美女影片免費看美女影片免費試看火辣視訊薄紗主播網友自拍露點圖微風成人情色

清民 said...

幽默並不是諷刺,它或許帶有溫和的嘲諷,卻不傷人,它可能是以別人,也可以用自己為對象。........................................

D415_evonN_Risinger0 said...

當一個人內心能容納兩樣相互衝突的東西,這個人便開始變得有價值了。 ..................................................

佩GailBohanan1蓉 said...

你不能左右天氣,但你可以改變心情............................................................

逸凡逸凡 said...

Beauty, unaccompanied by virtue, is as a flower without perfume...................................................

千惠千惠 said...

一沙一世界,一花一天堂,掌中握無限,剎那即永恆......................................................................

家信 said...

你不能左右天氣,但你可以改變心情.............................................................

GlenS_Mielke12嘉偉17 said...

河水永遠是相同的,可是每一剎那又都是新的。......................................................................

玫友 said...

死亡是悲哀的,但活得不快樂更悲哀。......................................................................

明霖明霖 said...

It takes all kinds to make a world.............................................................

珮君 said...

人有兩眼一舌,是為了觀察倍於說話的緣故。............................................................

吳婷婷 said...

當一個人內心能容納兩樣相互衝突的東西,這個人便開始變得有價值了。............................................................

懿綺懿綺 said...

留言是種美德-感謝分享..................................................................

俊成俊成 said...

Nothing comes from nothing.............................................................

黃志念 said...

Custom makes all things easy~~加油哦..................................................................

雅俊芬凱陳許 said...

good, excellent, nice job!!............................................................

青卉 said...

唯有學習不已的老師,才能認真的教,唯有燃燒自己,才能點亮他人的燈............................................................

淑吳玲 said...

喜歡這裡-支持你的更新............................................................

劉林育雅嘉韋 said...

April showers bring May flowers.............................................................

邱思吳佳順翰 said...

愛,拆開來是心和受兩個字。用心去接受對方的一切,用心去愛對方的所有。......................................................................

淑成李李淑成李李 said...

I love readding, and thanks for your artical.............................................................

沛汝 said...

生命的意義,是在於活的充實;而不是在於活得長久。............................. ...................................

48684 said...

與朋友在一起,分擔的痛苦是減半的痛苦,分享的快樂是加倍的快樂。......................................................................

孫邦柔 said...

看了你的日誌 覺得今天好充實 晚安瞜.................................[/url]...............

惠邱邱邱邱雯 said...

令人心動的好文章~~............................................................

建枫 said...

男女互悅,未必廝守終生,相愛就是美的。.................................................................