CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

WooHoo

I am sooooooo happy to say that Cody and I closed on our house yesterday afternoon! We are headed off to go pick up the keys to our house! Its still really weird thinking Hey we own a house. I am so looking forward to start moving stuff over this weekend. I'm also really excited that my washer and dryer are being delivered on saturday. I can't say how excited I am that we are home owners this is something that the both of us wanted really bad and holy cow its a reality now. So I will have pics coming soon of the rest of the rooms. And I can't wait for our friends and family to come see our new home!!!! Now we have joined the poor home owners club.....

3 comments:

Sunshine Designed said...

Hip Hip Hooray! Can't wait to come see it!

Salmon Tolman Family said...

I am SO excited for you! I can't wait to see it at Easter time!

Tawna said...

I can't wait either! I love and miss you guys...